Thursday, September 12, 2019

Parent-Teacher Conferences

Parent-Teacher Conferences are upon us already. Conferences are next week, Thursday, September 19th from 4 pm - 7 pm and Friday, September 20th from 8 am to noon. If you are unable to come during these times, please let me know as soon as possible, as we may be able to schedule our conference during lunch or after school. I am also available to meet on Thursday, September 19th, between noon and 3:30 pm. Online registration for conferences begin on Sunday, September 15th (I need help booking my Parent-Teacher Conference). If you have difficulty registering, please email me the time and day you wish to attend and I will schedule the conference for you.
During our meeting, we will review how your child is doing in class and then work collaboratively in creating two to three short-term goals for your child. 

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.